Omicron-specific PCR test for Variant of Concern Screening
All our products are for Research use Only (RUO) - not for use in diagnostic tests.
A) VoC-Identification after screening PCR: positive samples need to be searched for in the freezer for secondary PCR or sequencing. Sample mixing possible. RNA may already be degraded due to more freeze-thaw cycles. Follow-up PCRs need time and sequester urgently needed PCR capacities.
B) GenXPro VoXcreen PCR identify VoCs during screening PCR to save time, resources and to free PCR capacities.
Above: PCR results of VoXcreen assay from Omicron- and Delta VoCs
Our Omicron-specific assay is also available as single assay with fluorophores of your choice and as primer-probe mix.
For all other SARS-CoV-2 related products including PCR- tests for specific mutations to determine the Lambda, Mu, C.1.2 as well as other VoCs and VoIs, please contact us.
All assays are strictly for Research Use Only. Not for use in any diagnostic procedure - these assays are not FDA approved. Kits are for internal testing by qualified laboratories. CE certification process pending.
Resolution of genomic duplications:RSE is used to enrich specific gene regions in order to resolve sequencing and genotyping difficulties that can be caused by genomic duplications, pseudo-genes, and gene homologues.
HSE is used to determine long range haplotypes in disease association studies. HSE separation primers can be designed for any polymorphic site, including single nucleotide polymorphisms.
Generation Biotech and its commercialization partner offer site and region specific DNA extraction for a wide variety of purposes and down-stream assays, such as:
- Resolve ambiguities and complexity
- Distinguish duplications and repeats
- Map indels, break points, gap closures, insertion points/ T-DNA
- Identify unknown sequence/alleles
- Complete reference genomes
- Remove sample preparation bottlenecks in NGS
- Analyze hundreds of mutations across many samples in parallel
- Identify novel structural variants associated with specific SNPs
- Replace Southern in transgenic production by full length sequence
- Utilize a rapid and flexible workflow